Climax Valuations and Forensics Pty Ltd is bound by the Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals and their personal information.
- The Free Business Valuation App is available on the Apple App store. Climax Business Strategies does not request or utilise any personal information from the app. Any details entered into the app are stored only on your device. Climax Business Strategies can not access any information entered into the app.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit this website (www.climaxbusiness.com.au) without revealing any personal information. However, Climax Business Strategies needs certain personal information if you wish to request a quote, ask a question, receive our newsletter or use other certain Climax Business Strategies services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Climax Business Strategies will use this information to reply to your enquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Climax Business Strategies automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Climax Business Strategies may use this information to customise the advertising and content you see and to fulfil your requests for certain products and services. However, Climax Business Strategies does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Climax Business Strategies may also allow third party companies that are presenting advertisements on this site (www.climaxbusiness.com.au) to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Climax Business Strategies assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Climax Business Strategies may disclose your personal information to third parties who work with or on behalf of Climax Business Strategies to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to your personal information.
- Climax Business Strategies may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Climax Business Strategies;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Climax Business Strategies. If you have provided personal information to Climax Business Strategies and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Climax Business Strategies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Climax Business Strategies will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (Firewall and SSL-encrypted) server.
- However, by being on this site (www.climaxbusiness.com.au) you acknowledge that no transmission of information and data over the internet is 100% secure. Thus, Climax Business Strategies cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Further, Climax Business Strategies retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Credit Card Information
- Climax Business Strategies does not store credit card information such as card numbers, expiry dates or security codes. Any credit card payment options provided on this website are hosted by a third party. All information is securely transmitted to that third party and Climax Business Strategies does not receive or retain any of the credit card information.
- If you provide credit card information directly to us via telephone, email, fax, post or in person we will securely dispose of that information as soon as it has been processed.
- Climax Business Strategies may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of this website (www.climaxbusiness.com.au) after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions