“I engaged Climax Business Strategies in a recent due diligence exercise for a company that I was looking to buy into. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Trevor. I found him to be very practical, thorough and easy to work with. He also engaged well with the target company and was always professional and patient. He added more value to the due diligence process than I was expecting and he provided powerful insights into their inner workings and quickly identified areas requiring further investigation. I felt confident having Trevor on my team. Trevor’s frequent and timely correspondence coupled with a convenient online portal for aggregating and sharing artifacts further simplified the engagement. I have no hesitation in recommending Climax Business Strategies to anyone wishing to conduct a due diligence investigation or just seeking a practical and honest business health review.”
We are here to help. What would you like to do next?
- Why Profit Times the Multiple is not the Goodwill
- How to Value a Business in Divorce
- How to do a Business Valuation for a Cafe or Restaurant
- But the Business Broker Told Me…Stop there
- Your Business is Valued Like a Term Deposit
- Add Stock on Top of a Business Valuation? Say What?
- Why Capitalisation Rates are Wrong and Dangerous
- So you’re Selling your Business but not Sharing the Financials? What the…
- How are Shareholder Loans treated in a Business Valuation?
- Future Profits are Irrelevant for a Business Valuation?
- How to Value the Business of a Genius
- 5 Reasons Why Your Industry Benchmarks are Wrong
- 4 Examples of Qualifications Hacked
- How to Value a Business Without Financial Information
- How to value a business for VC purposes
- Valuation of shares with no dividends rights?
- How to Value a Business
- Why your marketing probably isn’t working and what to do about it
- What assets are included in a business valuation
- 3 reasons why your business will fail