“Not only did we receive a formal valuation which far exceeded our expectations, but Trevor’s detailed report gave us a completely new insight into the strengths (and more importantly weaknesses of the business).We are now using the valuation report as a checklist or template, for improving the profitability of the business in the future.”
We are here to help. What would you like to do next?
- Why Profit Times the Multiple is not the Goodwill
- How to Value a Business in Divorce
- How to do a Business Valuation for a Cafe or Restaurant
- But the Business Broker Told Me…Stop there
- Your Business is Valued Like a Term Deposit
- Add Stock on Top of a Business Valuation? Say What?
- Why Capitalisation Rates are Wrong and Dangerous
- So you’re Selling your Business but not Sharing the Financials? What the…
- How are Shareholder Loans treated in a Business Valuation?
- Future Profits are Irrelevant for a Business Valuation?
- How to Value the Business of a Genius
- 5 Reasons Why Your Industry Benchmarks are Wrong
- 4 Examples of Qualifications Hacked
- How to Value a Business Without Financial Information
- How to value a business for VC purposes
- Valuation of shares with no dividends rights?
- How to Value a Business
- Why your marketing probably isn’t working and what to do about it
- What assets are included in a business valuation
- 3 reasons why your business will fail